Paige and 3 of the Fox kids!
Kyle, Payton, and Grace
We spent lots of time on the Eastern Shore with the Fox Family. They love Paige and take really good care of her!
Paige cuddling with Britney, one of the MYF (youth group) leaders... just like Tricia & I did as babies!

Lifelong friends... out for a night with Mary & Missy!

and Uncle David-David... who gets married in October! We can't wait!
And Brian -- our awesome friend & airport helper!

Awww! Paige & Chase -- together again!


Reunited with Koshka!

Happy 30th Birthday to Alice-Aunta!
(I had to be back home for this one...)
;)


Whoa! Is Paige celebrating too?!!
I know she can hold her own cup now, but...........

We love and miss you guys! Very much.

Awww! Paige & Chase -- together again!


Reunited with Koshka!
G-G loves her Paigey-Paige!

Happy 30th Birthday to Alice-Aunta!
(I had to be back home for this one...)
;)


Whoa! Is Paige celebrating too?!!
I know she can hold her own cup now, but...........

We love and miss you guys! Very much.







No comments:
Post a Comment