This has been a week of changes for our Family... I went back to work and Paige went to Daycare for the first time... I am really excited for my job as the Reminiscence Coordinator (aka: Alzheimer's Unit Director) at Sunrise Senior Living in Plano, TX. It will be really good to return to work with the Alzheimer's population that I am so passionate about serving. It was hard to take Paige to daycare to spend 9 hours with someone else, but we trust Marty, and have found a great home daycare for the time being. Eric's schedule also had to change since Marty's home is on the way to and from his work, and exactly opposite of mine!
We are really cherishing our time together in the evenings, which is wonderful.
I have been behind on blogging so there are many posts below covering all of Paige's fun adventures and changes. ;)
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment