Thursday, May 15, 2008

Beth's 1st (real) Mothers Day!

After a fun-filled weekend, we had a very relaxing Mothers Day last Sunday... After Aunt Beth left, Eric took care of Paige and let me take a 4 hour nap! I guess I really needed it! I was very grateful and thoroughly enjoyed it. Then, Eric took me out to a delicious and casual dinner at The Black-eyed Pea (one of my very favorite restaurants!) and Paige decided to nap for 30 minutes and give us the precious gift eating an uninterrupted dinner together! After she woke up, Paige ate a substantial amount of chicken and steak. I'm such a proud Mother! It's adorable to watch her chew her food like a "real person"....







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your Paige. - Millie

Megan said...

Paige is adorable! No surprise! I'm jealous of the Black-Eyed Pea - we always have to work it in to our visits to CO! YUM! YUM! Happy Mother's Day! What a great celebration of a great mom!