Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Packing with Paige...

Eric's Mom has been in town since Sunday night, and we have been packing like crazy! I could not do this without her! It really allows me to see why I don't get as much done when it's just me and Paige. While I take care of Paige, Sherry gets 10x more work done than I do!

Paige definitely knows that something is up. I guess she can sense our stress or the change in routine or surroundings because she is usually a very laid back & happy baby, but she has been much fussier than usual, even crying when we leave the room or put her down! She's getting more used to it as the week goes on... except for one thing... She hates the noise when we open the loud packing tape! She cries or gets a worried look on her face every time! It makes us giggle, even though I guess it's not really that funny! ;)






1 comment:

Megan said...

OMG! Bethest, I'm jealous! What an exciting time . . . Can't wait to hear how it all unfolds and ya'll settle in. Great that Eric's mom can help so much! How would we do it without grandparents? I never want to know! Good luck to Eric on his new job . . .