We got Paige's 6 month Portraits taken on Monday... We had to wake her up to take them, and of course, she looks very cute & adorable... however, you may notice that she doesn't have her usual laughing smile! Well, we found out later that afternoon that Paige's illness from Saturday was still around, and she has a double ear infection. She's on an antibiotic, but doesn't seem to be feeling much better yet... She continues to cry & whine much more often than usual, pull on her ears, cough, have a runny nose, and not sleep as well at night. :(
But, she sure is sweet anyway, even when she's sick!


2 comments:
Oh my gosh she's so cute! The portraits turned out GREAT! Good job Paige! (And mommy, too...I think getting pictures taken is so stressful....love having them now though). Brady had an ear infection in his first year and I took forever to bring him in because there weren't any classic signs. When the doctor said an ear infection I said, it must be just minor, do we need to treat it!??! She said, um actually on a scale of 1 to 10..I'd call it at least an 8 or 9! I felt so bad for the little guy! I also thought, oh goodness are we going to be battling this forever with him...he never got another though, you just never know! I'm glad you are starting her on something...I bet by this time tomorrow she'll be well on her way back to your smiley little Paige! Give her hug and kiss for me, kay! Love you lots~ Aimee
Too cute. Cody had RSV when we got his 2 month picture made and I had no idea. Now when I look back at them I can totally see that he looks sick. Then I didnt understand what was his deal. Paige doesn't look sick at all, she is adorable. Just like her Mommy =)
Post a Comment