Sunday, January 27, 2008

Our Poor Baby...

Paige/We survived her first fever!

Paige woke up on Saturday morning with a runny nose, a very wet sounding cough, and a high fever. Tylenol helped a little bit, but it was a miserable day. She cried like never before, but still smiled and laughed if we tried REALLY hard! Thankfully today (Sunday) she woke up with the fever gone! Paige has been normal temperature all day; although, the cough and runny nose still exist. Eric and I make a good tag team though! Please keep Paige in your thoughts. We are so lucky that she hasn't gotten any sicker than this in her first 6 months...



Here is a picture of Paigey-Paige with one of our very favorite friends, Kellie F-O-X. Before I call the Doctor, I always call Kellie first! Thanks for everything! We love you!

2 comments:

michelle said...

try motrin. seems to bring fever down much better than tylonal. O likes to spike 104 on a semiregular basis.......so trust me on this one.

Unknown said...

I remember Kellie! Such a sweet picture of her and Paige! You two have such a precious friendship! How are Kellie's kids?