Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesdays & Wednesdays with Chase!

Paige and I have a new job! We are now "babysitting" Chase while one of my very best friends, Mary, goes to work. Well... I guess it's really me doing the double "babysitting", but it really is an honor. Paige and I will be spending every Tuesday & Wednesday at Chase's house.

They really are adorable together, and it's interesting how Chase is "so boy" and Paige is "so girl"... They are exactly one week apart, but Chase is more solid & strong, physically agile, more advanced in his gross & fine motor skills, and calls out more often. Paige is a bit more talkative, giggly, cuddly, interactive with Chase & others, and requires less activity from me... as long as I don't leave her alone in the room! She will also whine and whimper before she'll cry out! ;) I think they will be good influences on each other. :)

They are both gorgeous and fascinating. I'm sure I will have more pictures to share with you in the future....



Comin' in from the cold!

Play with me!
Hey there!

Wow. I got lucky -- sleeping at the same time!

On a side note: Paige's 1st cold is already gone, and she seems to be feeling great! Thank you for asking. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think that's real sweet of you! Chase could ask for a better babysitter and friend to spend 2 days a week with! Where does Mary work?!?! Are you going back to work!?!? Are you moving closer to me for real!?!? When!?!? Fill me in when you have a chance, kay!!! Love ya!!!

Unknown said...

Oops!! Edit: Chase "couldn't" ask for a better....! Typo! ;)