Friday, April 13, 2007

Mary & Me -- Mommies to Be!

Mary and I met on a Fall Retreat for my Mom's Youth Group in November of 1992, and we were best friends ever since! I was a Freshman in high school and she was in the 8th grade. Since then, we have cheered together in high school, spent a few years at Texas Tech together, lived as roommates, got married 3 1/2 months apart, and now we meet for dinner regularly!

Now for our next adventure... Mary and I are due 3 weeks apart! She and Scott are due on July 6th (and we are due on the 24th). It's very exciting! Last night was one of our dinners out, and we don't have enough time in one meal to talk about the pregnancy AND everything else in life! It's just fun that we have each other and can go through this TOGETHER!

28 weeks & 25.5 weeks!

The Matthais & The Gillelands -- Less than one year ago at the Baltimore O's vs. the TX Rangers game! A lot can happen in a year!


No comments: