It makes it seem even more surreal instead of right around the corner... Eric and I are so excited to meet our little baby too! And yes, I'm working on the arranged marriages already! ;)
Now, for an UPDATE: Our little girl has "dropped" which means it's easier for me to breathe and no more acid reflux! But, it is a lot harder to get around, and the pain in my pelvis is getting worse. Eric's wonderful massages continue, and I am trying my hardest not to mention it more than once a day! I am having some contractions, but nothing regular. Supposedly, this stage can go on for weeks! But, I can't imagine that being possible. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers in the upcomng 2 weeks. :)
Lauren & Tobiah Shu Guang Huang
born on 7/2/07
Me, Mary, and Chase Thomas Matthai
born on 7/11/07
(and weighing in at 7 lbs 11 oz!)





1 comment:
That's so fun to see Mary and her sweet baby! Chase is real cute! Ya'll will love being able to share these first few months of adjustments and joy with each other!!!
Post a Comment