Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Home Sweet Home.

We're home!

I am recovering well, Paige is doing GREAT, and Eric is taking good care of both of us! Paige is a REALLY good eater, which is awesome. We are lucky in that area. She has already gained back all of her weight and is weighing more than she did at birth. The Doctor said that everything looks perfect. She really is a miracle. When I heard Paige cry for the first time after the rushed C-section, I turned my head (it was all I could move!) and said to Eric -- "That is the best noise that I have ever heard in my life."

My Dad said that I should write that down and post it on our refrigerator to remind myself... She is up through most of the night and sleeps more during the day. We're working on a schedule, but that will take time. For now, we're enjoying any time we see those Navy Blue eyes!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so pretty! I think she looks a lot like her Mommy!

Sarah Holt said...

Beth, she is so precious.