Last weekend, my Sister Tricia, took some casual pictures of me and the Belly before I get puffy and gross... or before I have this Baby! She did a great job! However, if I were in Texas, I would have had my sweet friend, Sarah Holt, take some shots. Check out Sarah's "Photo Shoots":
www.sarahholtphotography.blogspot.com This was our inspiration for our amateur attempt! But, really, I'm glad that Aunt Trish got to do the honors...

Had to get a Soccer shot in there for Eric!... or, maybe I'm just hiding the ball under my shirt! ;)
This one looks particularly round... but I really just like the matching shadow.


The K-dog is gonna be jealous!
3 comments:
You are so adoreable Beth!!! I just want to rub that sweet belly! I think its going to be even more fun though to to see your sweet little girl in your arms!
Sweet Beth, you're killing me! I wish we still lived there so I could take your photo. Though you don't need me, Tricia did a wonderful job. You are so cute. I really like the shadow one and the one below that. You will cherish those forever.
looks like she will already be a soccer star......they even make pink shin guards these days!
Post a Comment