Thursday, May 31, 2007

32 weeks

Here we are in the 8th month of Pregnancy! I just can't imagine what I am going to look like in two more months... or how I'll be able to walk!

According to all of the websites, the Baby weighs around 4 pounds, and is between 15 and 19 inches long right now. She is moving all day (and all night) long, and her movements have gotten really strong. I feel like she's trying to get out through my belly button or my skin!

I've been having worsening pains in my legs and hips, and went back to the massage therapist. It helps, but not as much as it used to since the pain and cramps are affecting my sleep and keeping me up at night. Oh well, I guess it's just good practice for a lack of sleep!

Nesting continues in full force here at the Gilleland house! Eric's parents arrived this afternoon for a visit and to help us get the apartment and Nursery/Closet ready. We're excited! :)






No comments: