Tuesday, May 1, 2007

28 weeks!

Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!

I am 28 weeks today, into the 3rd Trimester, and things are still going well. According to one website, our little girl is about "the size of a hair dryer"! Right now, she is around 2.5 pounds and anywhere between 12 and 15 inches long, from head to heel! "Lilleland" is definitely active in there! I feel her move all over the place, frequently throughout the day... especially when I'm falling asleep, which has been quite the challenge lately... Watching and feeling the Baby move is my favorite part of being pregnant.

I'm doing well. The Baby's heartbeat is strong, my blood pressure and labs have been good, my weight gain is on schedule... Everything is very healthy, so I feel bad complaining about the horrible pain in my back and legs! I go for the Glucose Screen tomorrow... keep your fingers crossed or say a little prayer for us!

Eric and I have BOTH been "Nesting" like crazy... trying to get the "room" ready, rearranging the apartment, throwing things out, and shopping for exciting things, such as closets and vacuums! Eric has been extremely involved with every step. He has been taking care of me, massaging my legs and back, acting as our handyman, doing plenty of research online, and hunting for Day Cares or Nannies. (Let us know if you know of anything good in the City!) He is wonderful! :)

Even though it's May, July still feels like a long time from now... until I think about how much we have to get done before then! I can't imagine how big I'll be then... ;)





No comments: