Thursday, May 24, 2007

2 months until the Due Date!

And, I feel like things have taken a 180-degree turn!

For the past 30 weeks, I have been amazed at what is going on, wondering how she's growing in there, and in awe of her every movement (and every change in my body!) I remember being tired of eating....

Now, it is suddenly real. We are going to have a daughter, and somehow, she has to come out of me! And, when she gets here, she needs lots of stuff and a room! When she moves, it's a slower movement... definitely like an alien, and I can feel body parts -- small like hands or feet, and large like her head or bum! And, now, I'm tired of peeing... ;)

I guess this is the point of both acceptance and excitement.


We have been organizing like crazy. I guess this is what they call "Nesting" in full force! Thankfully, Eric's parents are coming up to Maryland for about 2 weeks to spend time with us, and to help us get ready!!! I'm so ready to be ready. They are very talented organizers and handyman/woman, plus we love them... They'll be here in exactly one week!

No comments: