Saturday, August 16, 2008

House Hunting Update!

Just wanted to give you all an update!
We did find a house in Allen, TX!

We had the inspection, which went pretty well. We asked the sellers to service or fix a few things, and they agreed. We even had a foundation guy come out to make sure everything is okay. We are still going to get the appraisal, and we have a closing date set for August 28th...

We hope and pray that things continue to go well, so that we can finally have a house for our little Gilleland family. :)

2 comments:

Katherine said...

I live in Allen! It's a great area and is growing so fast. Super Target is on the way - reason enough for excitement! So glad that you were able to find a house here. We'll be praying that everything goes super smoothly.

Sarah Holt said...

See, not so bad, is it? I know waiting for closing date is hard. But you are oh so close. Congratulations!! I pray for no kinks in the road until then.