We went to settlement today, and closed on our NEW HOUSE! We are thrilled to move into this new home... It's gonna be a busy weekend!
Our new HOME in Allen, TX


Master Bedroom
Bedroom #2 -- Guest Room

Bedroom #3 -- Paigey's Room
(Yeah, we need to get some Pink paint in there!)
Bedroom #4 -- Office
Hot Tub!

2 comments:
Congratulations Gilleland Family!!! Love the house ~ Allen is a great family city! I'm so happy for ya'll!!! Hugs, Aimee
I'm so happy for ya'll! I love the hardwood floors! That is really fun. By the way, I need a good address for you because I have a gift card to send for Paige's b-day since I didn't make it there with her gift. I sent you an email several weeks ago but I guess you don't have that email address anymore??? Let me know! Love ya!
Post a Comment