Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Paige's Favorite Song!

In honor of the release of Juno on DVD today, I thought I would post a video of Paige dancing to her very favorite song from the Soundtrack, "Loose Lips" by Kimya Dawson. I will have to make sure she finds another favorite song before she starts learning lyrics, but every single time I play this song, she starts to dance!!! If she starts to get fussy in the car, and I put this song on, she is instantly happy! Believe it or not, I even sing it slowly as a lullabye for naptime... :)

This video isn't Paige's fastest dancing, but you get the picture!


I guess I should be worried that the other song Paige always dances to is a Carrie Underwood that includes the lyrics: "My Mama would be so ashamed" YIKES! ;)



Here is another video from before the dancing. Paige makes an "H" noise like saying Hi when someone says "Hi" to her! Adorable as always... Well... at least to us!

No comments: