What a difference 9 months can make... Paige learned several things while we were in Maryland, and is constantly changing! It's really exciting! She is all of a sudden very independent, and will only eat what she can feed herself! She has learned to roll a ball, make all sorts of mouth noises, she found her tongue, and learned to clap. She says "Hi", "Mama", and "dog" at appropriate times, but she still won't crawl! She dances all the time. And, she is all of a sudden getting very attached to us...
My body changed drastically in 9 months, and now a whole person has developed, and she is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Our love for her is indescribable. We want to be good parents, and I really think that this is the easy part. Eric and I can keep her clean, dry, fed, warm, etc... but a few years down the road, we must teach her to be a good person. That must be the hard stuff!
For some reason, Paige turning 9 months old was very monumental to us, but we are not sad that she is growing up. We are thrilled for Paige, for her every next step, next challenge and next success!
This is literally Paige's VERY FIRST time to ever clap! She started doing it at lunch with my Mom, Tricia, and I in Maryland. She's much better at it now!
Paige found her tongue!
My body changed drastically in 9 months, and now a whole person has developed, and she is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. Our love for her is indescribable. We want to be good parents, and I really think that this is the easy part. Eric and I can keep her clean, dry, fed, warm, etc... but a few years down the road, we must teach her to be a good person. That must be the hard stuff!
For some reason, Paige turning 9 months old was very monumental to us, but we are not sad that she is growing up. We are thrilled for Paige, for her every next step, next challenge and next success!
This is literally Paige's VERY FIRST time to ever clap! She started doing it at lunch with my Mom, Tricia, and I in Maryland. She's much better at it now!
Paige found her tongue!


No comments:
Post a Comment