Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Road Trip!

Paige and I took a Road Trip last weekend!!! We had a blast with the Fox family -- visiting Meagan & my friend Kellie's parents in Wilmington, North Carolina. We went to Meagan's Cheerleading Competition, where she did so great, and her squad got 2nd place. This was fun for us, since Kellie and I used to cheer together in high school! We also went to Margaritaville in Myrtle Beach in South Carolina, and had East Carolina Barbeque. I could eat there very day! Everyone passed "Baby Paige" around. She was around all of the other kids, who doted on her, and subjected her to the noise one would experience with siblings! What a great trip! We missed Eric, and he missed us, but it was great to be away somewhere beautiful with great friends. :)


Me & Kellie at Margaritaville

Kellie & Meagan @ the Cheerleading Competition
(Like Mother, Like Daughter)

Attitude!

YUM! East Carolina BBQ!

No comments: