My opinion about the Bumbo Recall: I think it's silly! Paige doesn't have a Bumbo seat, hers is a Pod by Prince Lionheart, but it's basically the same thing. I took these pictures a week or two ago before the recall was announced today. Whenever Paige sits in her seat, it's for short periods of time, on the couch or our big chair, and we don't leave her unattended! Of course, I would never use this seat on a high or hard surface. I guess the recall is to update the Safety Precautions, and then they can re-sell the exact same product, but I see this as plain old parental supervision! So, I will not be embarassed, and I will post these adorable pictures and video of Paige in her Pod!


My Sweet Pea in a Pod!


2 comments:
I see Paige has discovered that she has a tongue! Too cute!!
we have the bebepod too and we can't wait to use it! Paige is very cute and growing fast! We can't wait until you all come and visit Houston where there are a few Texas Tech playmates "in process"!
Post a Comment