Our cute little girl.
Eric and I are in love. Yes, we are in love with each other, but we are also in love with this little girl named Paige.
I love Eric more than anyone in the world. But, this love that we feel for Paige is different. There are no words to describe it, and I didn't even know that these emotions were possible. I feel as though they can't even fit in my heart or my body. Look at her! She is beautiful. I love everything about Eric -- I really do. And, I love everything about Paige. I love the way that she is already so lady-like and actually seems to be "posing" for pictures! I love how she always tucks her right fist under her chin! I love the noises she makes when she whimpers and when she eats. I love her half of a smile, that I'm not sure is really a smile or just gas. I love every smell she has. I love holding her and looking at her. I love to touch her soft skin, and I even love the flakey dry parts in between her fingers. I love when she sleeps peacefully, and I love when I can see those navy blue eyes! My wishes and prayers have changed and I am desperate for her to be safe, healthy, and happy. (It kind of makes me reminisce and wonder why my Mom let me go to the HFS-tival Concert in DC when I was 15...!!!) I know that most of you have heard about our C-Section story, and I said then that when I heard her cry, it was the best sound that I have ever heard in my entire life. I still think that. I mean, I would love to not hear it at 4:00 a.m., but I love it just the same.
I know that this love is just going to grow and get stronger... What did we get ourselves into??!!
Look at her posing for a picture with her Daddy! 
Look at her fist AND her little pinky! 

"I've dreamed of this a thousand times before, but in my dreams, I couldn't love you more." ~Martina McBride




2 comments:
Beth, she's absolutely beautiful! I agree- she does look very ladylike already. I'm so happy for you guys...
-Holly (Smith) Bartos
Beth & Eric,
Paige is a beauty! What great pictures! Keep them coming! So fun to see sweet Paige!
Post a Comment