Aunt Beth and Uncle Jay came up from Texas for a long weekend, and we had a great time! They fell in love with their new Niece... and even fought over who got to hold her! No, really, I'm serious. :)
We wish that Jay got to stay with us a little longer, but I think that Beth was happy to have Paige all to herself! Beth helped us clean the house, helped me run errands, and kept me company. But, mostly, everyone just cuddled with Paige. We miss them already...
Everyone eating @ Admiral's Cup in Fells Point!
We wish that Jay got to stay with us a little longer, but I think that Beth was happy to have Paige all to herself! Beth helped us clean the house, helped me run errands, and kept me company. But, mostly, everyone just cuddled with Paige. We miss them already...
Everyone eating @ Admiral's Cup in Fells Point!






No comments:
Post a Comment