Thanks to some hooligans who "accidentally" got into our gated apartments and couldn't get out at 2:50 AM, Eric and I were wide awake as they attempted to climb over our trashcans! Thankfully, they didn't do any harm on this side of the fence.
The good news is that Eric got to feel the Baby for the first time!!! She must have been awakened by all of the excitement, but when we both laid back down in bed, I said "Are you awake?" Eric said, "Yes." I took his hand and put it where Baby Girl Gilleland had been kicking and said "Did you feel that? It's our baby!" He said, "Yes..... what is she doing in there?" He was very touched & excited, but then quickly started to worry that she would always be up at 3:00 AM!!!
Honestly, feeling our daughter kick me from the outside with my hand, not just little bumps on the inside is one of the absolutely best feelings that I have ever felt.
Friday, March 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment