Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Seeing is believing.

Things are going well in the second trimester (22 weeks and 1 day)... I'm still very tired and could sleep all day long, but I guess I won't be doing that for another 20 years, so I better enjoy it now! I got a pre-natal massage and she said that my leg and back pain wasn't my sciatic nerve, but was from my hip bones trying to expand. It helped and I'm in the process of teaching Eric the new massage techniques! ;)

In other Baby news, yesterday was the first time we could SEE the Baby moving from the outside of my belly! It's like an episode of Alien, and I know it's just the beginning. You can see her kick or push, and just move around!

I could just sit and stare at my belly all day. I bet that's not something you hear every day!

No comments: