Friday, July 11, 2008

Things are changin'....


Paige will be ONE year old in exactly ONE week! Things are already different. It's like Paige changed all of a sudden this week. She threw her first temper tantrum in Wal-Mart when I made her stay in the shopping cart, and if she can't do something the way she wants it (ie: putting one cup inside another, keep these sunglasses on her head, etc.) she'll scream out at us! She used to be so laid back, and I (Beth) was hoping she'd grow up to be like Eric. This temper makes me afraid she'll grow up to be like me! ;)


There are other fun things that are happening this week... Paige has been pulling up on everything, and now she'll walk across the couch while holding on. She is great with the sippy cup, and will be off of bottles very soon!


It's just funny to see our baby, all of a sudden, be so independent.... and impatient! ;)


Paige has been obsessed with sunglasses this week! I took her grocery shopping (the same trip as the fore-mentioned tantrum!) and she kept putting my sunglasses on her head! She always puts them on upside down, and then she moved them to show one eye, and her nose was smooshed, and after all of that impatience, she left the sunglasses like that! I laughed out loud down a whole aisle!!! I guess you had to be there!!!


Anyway, Paige gets more and more fun every single day!!!





No comments: