Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Brian's Visit to TX!

Our friend, Brian, came to visit last weekend for about 4 1/2 days! Brian was our neighbor, who lived above us in Little Italy & right around the corner in Fells Point... and was a VERY good friend to both of us. We have both really missed him, and we were so glad that he came down to visit! We laughed a lot and had a great time!!!


We got a babysitter! A night out in Dallas...
Having fun at the Pool!




Aww... Paige & Uncle Bri-Guy!
BBQ Texas Style @ Rudy's!
(Check out sleepy Paige in the lower left corner!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you are the same Beth I knew almost 10 years ago!!! Loved by everyone you have ever met!!! One of these days we have to get together!!!

Hugs, Aimee

Sarah Holt said...

Please call me 806 928 9668.
I can't get internet until weds, i am @ best buy right now... tell me what day Paiges B-day is...