Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Paige & G-G
Paige & Lee-Lee



Paige spent her first Thanksgiving with Family... as it should be! Here are several pictures of her and Beth's cousins children. They couldn't get enough of Paige, and were actually very good at taking turns with their new Baby Cousin. We spent the day at Beth's Aunt & Uncle's house in Towson, Maryland...




Kendall & Jordan
playing with Paige & her cowgirl!
(in their cool boots!)


Paige & Jordan
(our flower girl/princess!)



Kendall & Paige

Lauren with her Baby Doll... Trying to be like the Big Girls!



All of the Cousins' Kids!

Jordan, Paige, Kendall, Jackson, Lauren, and Maggie!


Funny story: Jordan absolutely LOVED being our Flower Girl in our Wedding two years ago, and has kept this special bond with me and Eric since then. She was very excited when we had "Baby Paige". Right after Paige was born, Jordan went over to her Nana & Pop-Pop's (Beth's Aunt & Uncle's) house, and saw their dog Shannon. She said "When I grow up, I'm going to have a dog and name her Shannon. And, when I grow up, I'm going to have a baby and name her PAPER!!!" Ha ha ha.

No comments: