Tuesday, June 26, 2007

36 weeks -- One month to go!

Here we are -- one month before the Due Date! 36 weeks pregnant, which means about 4 weeks to go, and one week away from "full term". She sure is sticking out there, isn't she?! I can't tell you that I'm comfortable AT ALL, but I can tell you that we are HEALTHY. The swelling has started, but we're able to keep in under control for the most part. The aches and pains and lack of sleep continue, but it will all be worth it very soon! The O.B. said that I could deliver tomorrow or in August... I guess this is why we pay him the big bucks! ;)

Eric and I are so excited for our daughter to get here, and I'm excited to have my body back to myself, BUT we are also enjoying every day that we have left of just "us"....





1 comment:

PGilleland said...

Love the website! And we are so excited for ya'll. We will keep checking the site.