Eric and I spent Christmas in Texas! Most of our time was spent with Eric's family at his Grandmother's and Sister's houses. It was a VERY relaxing trip, which was exactly what I needed. They all took such good care of me! ;)
Well, Eric's Parents didn't know our news.... until Christmas morning! "Aunt Beth" had the wonderful idea of writing "Baby Inside" with an arrow on my belly. After Eric's Mom sent Beth and I go on a scavenger hunt for more Christmas presents, we told them that WE had another Surprise! I lifted up my shirt and showed my belly. They certainly were surprised!!! Eric's family is very excited, and Texas seems even further away now...
Well, Eric's Parents didn't know our news.... until Christmas morning! "Aunt Beth" had the wonderful idea of writing "Baby Inside" with an arrow on my belly. After Eric's Mom sent Beth and I go on a scavenger hunt for more Christmas presents, we told them that WE had another Surprise! I lifted up my shirt and showed my belly. They certainly were surprised!!! Eric's family is very excited, and Texas seems even further away now...
Merry Christmas Grandma & Grandpa! Surprise!!!

There really is a baby inside of that belly!


No comments:
Post a Comment